- Consists of 2 color threads which are Royal Blue and Silver.
- Embedded with a net tail attached below of the back peplum
- Embellished with Navy Blue heavy beaded lace together with AB round, cat’s eye diamontees and hanging sheer beads
- Pongee lining is added for comfort wear.
- Alterable in size XS-M only
AVAILABLE FOR RENT
- Veil - complete your look as Raja Sehari
- Accessories - style your look with Necklace and Crown
- Handbouquet - complete your look as bride of the day
Kot Raihan - 2pcs origin pair of dress (songket) in size XS-M
Set Tanjak - same songket material & pattern
- Accessories - Dokoh, Brooch and Keris
This chart is the MAXIMUM SIZE of the dress, but GREAT NEWS! you may request for alteration according to your measurements (please refer to Tutorial- Body Measurement). We will guide you accordingly.
Dress Songket Royal Blue - Belinda
Label size: XS-M
||Alterable (minus 1-2 inches)
|Shoulder | Bahu
|Bust | Dada
|Waist | Pinggang
|Armhole | Ketiak
|Bicep | Lengan Atas
|Arm | Lengan
|Wrist | Gelang Tangan
|Sleeve Length | Labuh Tangan
|Torso Length | Bahu ke pinggang
|Hip | Punggung
|Thigh | Peha
|Dress Length (front) | Labuh Depan
|Dress Length (back) | Labuh Belakang
(Note: For garment length, please add 2-3 inches from your shoulder down to floor for shoes)
i.e: Current length : 54"+3"(shoes) = 57" is your front length
- All measurements are taken with the garment laid flat, buttoned and/or zipped.
- Please check measurement especially on bust, waist, and hip.
- Size might be smaller than your actually size.
- Unless otherwise specified, measurements are taken from the highest point of shoulder. Size charts have been provided as general guide for determining fit.
- However, there might be 0.5 to 1 inch differences in the measurement given due to the different stretchable quality of the material.
- Please check your measurement before checkout. Kindly contact our Team to assist.
- We do not take responsibility for the wrong size chosen.
Keeping Your Dress Safe BEFORE Your Event Day
Once you decide to rent the dress, it will be reserved minimum 7 days before your big day (buffer of delivery time) and shipped to your home address. These
are exercise cautions about how to handle your piece of dress at every stage Before, On and After.
Caring For Your Wedding Gown ON Your Wedding Day
You will finally get to wear your desire dress on your big day. Isn’t it exciting? However, remember that this is also the day when your dress will be subjected to most wear and tear. If you are a little careful, you can make sure that the damage to your dress is minimum. Here
is what you should take care of on your big day.
AFTER The Event
The big day has come and end with lasting memories. Yet, your job isn’t complete! It is time to get your dress prepped to return. Here
is what to do.
Delivery will be made using:
- PosLaju Malaysia
- Pgeon Delivery
DELIVERY TRACKING NUMBER
- Tracking No. will be emailed/personal messaged/WhatsApp to you within 1-2 day once the payment received.
- We usually ship within 1-3 working days after confirmation of payment.
- It may take up to 24 hours before your tracking code appear in PosLaju/Pgeon tracking system, because they normally keys-in tracking code at the end of the day.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL LOCATION
- You can use the provided tracking code and key it into the following link to track your shipment.
- Click here to track your parcel!
DOMESTIC (MALAYSIA) SHIPPING CHARGES AND DELIVERY DURATIONS
- We ship throughout Malaysia
- Shipping cost for Peninsular Malaysia is RM9 onwards.
- For Sabah and Sarawak is RM16 onwards.
- Shipping charges are quoted based on weight and will be automatically calculated during checkout.
- Upon confirmation of payment, delivery is usually within 5 business days for Peninsula Malaysia and may take up to 7 business days for Sabah and Sarawak.
- Our working day is Monday to Friday.
We charge based on Pos Malaysia International postage fees.