Not sure where to start when it comes to planning your wedding?
Download our free DIY wedding planner checklist [e-book].
You will also receive an email with download links once you complete the checkout process.
How To Rent Online
STEP 1 - RENT
- Open a web browser and go to www.ppsignature.com
- Browse through our collection of beautiful designer dresses and gowns. Shortlist your favorite style.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- Click the “View Cart” button
- Select your Wedding Dates (Please enter your Actual Wedding Date).
- Write Special instructions for seller (If Any).
- Once you are happy with your order, Click the “Proceed with Checkout” button.
- On check out page, choose your preferred delivery method or self-pickup.
- Click the “Continue to payment” button
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Apply discount code (If Any) and click the "Pay now" Button.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a confirmation of the dress rental reservation emailed to you (the email address typed in Contact Details earlier was used as default).
- Another payment will be collected as Security Deposit (SD) amounted RM100 - RM250. This payment will be collected as the final step before shipping or pick up. This SD will be fully refunded (within 7 Business days) if there’s no damage, unremovable stain and no delay.
- Upon order confirmation, Our customer representative will call you within 1-3 business days to arrange a One-on-One ONLINE CONSULTATION with our stylist designer.
Step 2 - STYLE & FIT
- For local clients, we will arrange a fitting appointment to take your measurement to ensure proper fit at PP Signature boutique in Kajang.
- For remote clients, we will provide a Size Guide How To Take Measurement for your dress so all aspects are accounted for. You can have them taken at a local seamstress or schedule a time for a Zoom meeting with our team.
- Sit back and relax as we custom-fit the outfit to your measurements.
Before we deliver to your doorstep, Security deposit payment will be required as the final step.
Step 3 - WEAR & RETURN
- Look amazing and enjoy the occasion!
- Returning your rental item is very simple and hassle-free experience.
- Local clients can Return your dress by dropping it off at our boutique.
- For Remote clients, Simply place your item in the pre-paid return bag provided by PP Signature, and drop it at your nearest Post Office or participating PGEON Retail Shipping Partner (MBE, MyNews, Speedmart 99, etc.)
- We take care of dry-cleaning too so you don't have to worry about it.
In the unlikely event that you returned your rental item back late, you will be charged for late fees RM50/Day that will be deducted from your security deposit (SD).
Keeping Your Dress Safe BEFORE Your Event Day
Once you decide to rent the dress, it will be reserved minimum 7 days before your big day (buffer of delivery time) and shipped to your home address. These
are exercise cautions about how to handle your piece of dress at every stage Before, On and After.
Caring For Your Wedding Gown ON Your Wedding Day
You will finally get to wear your desire dress on your big day. Isn’t it exciting? However, remember that this is also the day when your dress will be subjected to most wear and tear. If you are a little careful, you can make sure that the damage to your dress is minimum. Here
is what you should take care of on your big day.
AFTER The Event
The big day has come and end with lasting memories. Yet, your job isn’t complete! It is time to get your dress prepped to return. Here
is what to do.
Delivery will be made using:
- PosLaju Malaysia
- Pgeon Delivery
DELIVERY TRACKING NUMBER
- Tracking No. will be emailed/personal messaged/WhatsApp to you within 1-2 day once the payment received.
- We usually ship within 1-3 working days after confirmation of payment.
- It may take up to 24 hours before your tracking code appear in PosLaju/Pgeon tracking system, because they normally keys-in tracking code at the end of the day.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL LOCATION
- You can use the provided tracking code and key it into the following link to track your shipment.
- Click here to track your parcel!
DOMESTIC (MALAYSIA) SHIPPING CHARGES AND DELIVERY DURATIONS
- We ship throughout Malaysia
- Shipping cost for Peninsular Malaysia is RM9 onwards.
- For Sabah and Sarawak is RM16 onwards.
- Shipping charges are quoted based on weight and will be automatically calculated during checkout.
- Upon confirmation of payment, delivery is usually within 5 business days for Peninsula Malaysia and may take up to 7 business days for Sabah and Sarawak.
- Our working day is Monday to Friday.
We charge based on Pos Malaysia International postage fees.