Internship (Fashion Designer/ Tailor)
- Accepting interns /students undergoing industrial training.
- To provide support and to learn the roles and task of a fashion Designer/ Tailor.
- To observe and apply theory skills into practical line of work.
- Opportunity to convert to full time after completion of internship.
- Candidates must be currently undergoing studies in related or relevant field by any institution in Malaysia.
- Willing to work in Kajang, Selangor.
Job requirements include but are not limited to: -
- Possess excellent sewing and mending skills.
- Possess a good knowledge of fabric and measurements.
- Ability to manipulate patterns
- Passion to learn, retain taught materials and use of learned skills in different applications
- Attitude to learn and teach others
- Multitasking, self-motivation and self-drive in order to advance the skill level
- Software skill in dressmaking & fashion designing
- • Grow into a creative dressmaker/fashion designer with innovation skills
- • The opportunity to truly be a part of something special. As PP Signature continues to strive through a new avenue as will you
- • Gaining knowledge and experiences along the way that will help you prepare for the future
Contract length: 3-6 months
Job Types: Full-time Internship
Contract Salary: From RM500.00 per month
• Free parking
• Professional development
• 10am-6.30pm (Tuesday - Sunday)
• STPM/SVM (Preferred)
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading