Tailor Cum Assistant Designer
We are looking to hire a tailor to construct, alter, modify, and repair wedding garments (Baju Pengantin) for our customers, assisting customers in selecting suitable Baju Pengantin, also be able to prepare completed garments for pick-up by cleaning & ironing.
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately recording customers' measurements, instructions, and preferences.
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit
- Repairing customers' garments, which includes patching or sewing tears and holes.
- STPM / SVM / Diploma in Fashion
- Proven experience working as a tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
Permanent, Full-time, Fresh graduate
RM1,500.00 - RM1,800.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Free parking
- Maternity leave
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- 10am-6.30pm (Saturday - Thursday)
- Friday Off-day
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kajang: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Where to apply?
Interested applicants can send their resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp to 011-18563787.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading