All Wedding Rental Comes with a Security Deposit payment which will be refunded after the client returns the rental.
How To Rent Online
STEP 1 - RENT
- Open a web browser and go to www.ppsignature.com
- Browse through our collection of beautiful designer dresses and gowns. Shortlist your favorite style.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- Click the “View Cart” button
- Select your Wedding Dates (Please enter your Actual Wedding Date).
- Write Special instructions for us (If Any).
- Once you are happy with your order, Click the “Proceed with Checkout” button.
- On check out page, choose your preferred delivery method or self-pickup.
- Click the “Continue to payment” button
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Apply discount code (If Any) and click the "Pay now" Button.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a confirmation of the dress rental reservation emailed to you (the email address typed in Contact Details earlier was used as default).
- Another payment will be collected as Security Deposit (SD) amounted RM100 - RM250. This payment will be collected as the final step before shipping or pick up. This SD will be fully refunded (within 7 Business days) if there’s no damage, unremovable stain and no delay.
- Upon order confirmation, Our customer representative will call you within 1-3 business days to arrange a One-on-One ONLINE CONSULTATION with our stylist designer.
Step 2 - STYLE & FIT
- For local clients, we will arrange a fitting appointment to take your measurement to ensure proper fit at PP Signature boutique in Kajang.
- For remote clients, we will provide a Size Guide How To Take Measurement for your dress so all aspects are accounted for. You can have them taken at a local seamstress or schedule a time for a Zoom meeting with our team.
- Sit back and relax as we custom-fit the outfit to your measurements.
Before we deliver to your doorstep, Security deposit payment will be required as the final step.
Step 3 - WEAR & RETURN
- Look amazing and enjoy the occasion!
- Returning your rental item is very simple and hassle-free experience.
- Local clients can Return your dress by dropping it off at our boutique.
- For Remote clients, Simply place your item in the pre-paid return bag provided by PP Signature, and drop it at your nearest Post Office or participating PGEON Retail Shipping Partner (MBE, MyNews, Speedmart 99, etc.)
- We take care of dry-cleaning too so you don't have to worry about it.
In the unlikely event that you returned your rental item back late, you will be charged for late fees RM50/Day that will be deducted from your security deposit (SD).
How to Take Body Measurements for Perfect Fit
All you need is a tape measure! While it's easiest to have someone else take your measurements, it can be done by yourself. Just stand in front of a mirror so that you can see that you have the tape in the right position.
Ideally, you should be measured wearing only your undergarments. However, a close-fitting clothing will be fine. DO NOT measure yourself wearing jeans, sweats, or other bulky clothing. It DOES make a difference.
Because it can be a bit difficult to know exactly how tight to pull the tape around the body. The tape should be a bit snug, but not tight - it should not "dig in" or make an indentation in the body. It should not be loose, either! Just wrap the tape around the area of the body being measured and hold it in place. You should be able to put a finger behind the tape, but no more than that.
Measuring the body
How to Measure for Accurate Body Measurements
A: Shoulder - Your back should be straight, but your shoulder need to hang naturally in a relaxed position. Place the tape measure from the tip of one shoulder the other, touching the bottom of the collar.
B: Bust - Slide the tape so that it surrounds your chest and just under your armpits. Rest it securely around the widest part of your chest, which is often above or at the nipple line.
C: Waist - Hold the end of the tape measure at your navel and circle it around your waist.
The measuring tape should be parallel to the floor and fit snugly around your torso without digging into your skin. Insert a finger width.
D: Hip - To measure your hips, remove your outer garments, put your feet together, and wrap a soft measuring tape straight and snug around the widest part of your hips.
Your hip measurement is the point at which the end of the tape meets the remaining length. Insert a finger width.
E: Thigh - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Put your feet one step to your left/ right (don't put together your legs). Wrap the tape measure around your thigh. Insert a finger width.
F: Armhole - The measuring tape needs to be wrapped around your armpit starting from the top of your shoulder. Insert a finger width.
G: Sleeve Length - The measuring tape must be held at the shoulder seam and laid down along to your wrist where you want your hand cuff to finish.
H: Length - Place the beginning of the measuring tape on the shoulder seam straight down to the floor.
See? It's not hard, and you don't need a lot of measurements to get started ;)
What's the Next Step?
Pick your size XS-5XL collection. Refer to Size Chart of your favorite piece.
Choose your dream design for your big day! From ballgown to traditional piece. Not to worry we also provide for petite & plus size design.
Custom alteration according to your own body measurement (simply fill in the Form Here) and submit to us. Alteration can be done 1-2inches minus from the size.
If you have any questions on what size to order, make sure you email us, and our representatives will get back to you. Our email is email@example.com and phone number +6011-1856 3787.
Keeping Your Dress Safe BEFORE Your Event Day
Once you decide to rent the dress, it will be reserved minimum 7 days before your big day (buffer of delivery time) and shipped to your home address. These
are exercise cautions about how to handle your piece of dress at every stage Before, On and After.
Caring For Your Wedding Gown ON Your Wedding Day
You will finally get to wear your desire dress on your big day. Isn’t it exciting? However, remember that this is also the day when your dress will be subjected to most wear and tear. If you are a little careful, you can make sure that the damage to your dress is minimum. Here
is what you should take care of on your big day.
AFTER The Event
The big day has come and end with lasting memories. Yet, your job isn’t complete! It is time to get your dress prepped to return. Here
is what to do.