How To Rent Online
STEP 1 - RENT
- Open a web browser and go to www.ppsignature.com
- Browse through our collection of beautiful designer dresses and gowns. Shortlist your favorite style.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- Click the “View Cart” button
- Select your Wedding Dates (Please enter your Actual Wedding Date).
- Write Special instructions for us (If Any).
- Once you are happy with your order, Click the “Proceed with Checkout” button.
- On check out page, choose your preferred delivery method or self-pickup.
- Click the “Continue to payment” button
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Apply discount code (If Any) and click the "Pay now" Button.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a confirmation of the dress rental reservation emailed to you (the email address typed in Contact Details earlier was used as default).
- Another payment will be collected as Security Deposit (SD) amounted RM100 - RM250. This payment will be collected as the final step before shipping or pick up. This SD will be fully refunded (within 7 Business days) if there’s no damage, unremovable stain and no delay.
- Upon order confirmation, Our customer representative will call you within 1-3 business days to arrange a One-on-One ONLINE CONSULTATION with our stylist designer.
Step 2 - STYLE & FIT
- For local clients, we will arrange a fitting appointment to take your measurement to ensure proper fit at PP Signature boutique in Kajang.
- For remote clients, we will provide a Size Guide How To Take Measurement for your dress so all aspects are accounted for. You can have them taken at a local seamstress or schedule a time for a Zoom meeting with our team.
- Sit back and relax as we custom-fit the outfit to your measurements.
Before we deliver to your doorstep, Security deposit payment will be required as the final step.
Step 3 - WEAR & RETURN
- Look amazing and enjoy the occasion!
- Returning your rental item is very simple and hassle-free experience.
- Local clients can Return your dress by dropping it off at our boutique.
- For Remote clients, Simply place your item in the pre-paid return bag provided by PP Signature, and drop it at your nearest Post Office or participating PGEON Retail Shipping Partner (MBE, MyNews, Speedmart 99, etc.)
- We take care of dry-cleaning too so you don't have to worry about it.
In the unlikely event that you returned your rental item back late, you will be charged for late fees RM50/Day that will be deducted from your security deposit (SD).
translation missing: en.general.search.loading